Thursday, May 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day One

Day One: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1. Jordin and I love to travel and plan a trip for every year. Whether it be by plane or a big roadtrip, we have to go somewhere new every year.
2. Pailey is an adorable girl/tom boy. She loves pink and shoes but she can grunt with the best of them and has no fear of jumping off heights (like the kitchen counter).
3. We have a dog, Dash, and he loves to play frisbee. Indoors too.
4. I cry really easily. I cry at stupid things like sappy moments on TV... I'm a big sensitive baby. :)
5. Jordin loves to go off-roading and likes to spend his extra time looking at new ways to make his Blazer even better.
6. Pailey's first word was "quookie" meaning anything that was eatable. Now the word has evolved into "quood day" aka Good Day which still means any kind of food she wants.
7. I am starting a print design company called "Doodles and Design". I have been super lazy about getting it really going but I have revamped the logo from the original design and I hope to be getting things going soon.
8. Pailey calls everyone "Dada". Including me. She knows that I am actually Mama, but when she has the chance she says Dada in a tone that really makes me think that she is doing it on purpose.
9. We can't decide where we want to end up some day. We have literally gone through a map of the entire U.S. and have not agreed on a place to 'end up'. We've recently decided we'll just wait and see where the jobs are and maybe we'll find something a long the way.
10. Jordin and I both graduated last December from Brigham Young University- Idaho. Jordin graduated in Construction Management and I graduated with a degree in Communications with an emphasis in Advertising.
11. I hate the cold. By hate I mean: detest with the utmost loathing and abhorrence. It's horrible to be cold.
12. Pailey is turning out to be shy. Just like Jordin and I were when we were little. I took her on a play date the other day and she just watched the little boy play and she was so quiet. I think she'll grow out of it just like Jordin and I did.
13. Jordin and I are both readers. We love to read books and we have read a lot. I get super obsessed with them, however, I read read read while mostly ignoring the rest of the world. Jordin can read and then put the book down for days and come back to it later.
14. Jordin and I plan on spending every possible weekend camping/hiking/ enjoying the weather outside this summer. It's going to be great!
15. Finally, Jordin and I have been married for three years and have loved it! We love our families, we love our baby girl, and we love our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hello! It's only been over 2 1/2 years since I last posted. Nothing really has changed between then and now... except most everything! :...