Saturday, May 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Ten

A picture of the person you do crazy things with.


I tried to find one pic with my whole family but had to use multiple pic instead. I do all kinds of crazy things with my family!!! Just look at these pics! Jordin and I are so grateful for our families and feel really blessed that we get along with everyone so well. We have so much fun when we get to spend time with them and while it may not seem too crazy with the picture of Pailey's birthday party, it was pretty crazy to have both side of the fam all hanging out together for the weekend! It was so much fun! Jordin and I (and little P-Cakes) are truly blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hello! It's only been over 2 1/2 years since I last posted. Nothing really has changed between then and now... except most everything! :...