Friday, May 20, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Fifteen

A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Look how pretty!



On our way to Costa Rica!!!!

Seattle

Four Corners
 
Our Honeymoon in the Bahamas

Pretty, huh! See, this is why traveling is so amazing! Awesome views!

We love to travel!

Jordin and I love to travel! Our next trip is to Northern Cali, after that it's Hawaii, after that, who knows! But we want to travel the world. Both Jordin and I want to visit every state in the US, except maybe North Dakota... There's no real reason to go there... ;) This world is pretty amazing. So many cultures to explore, so many kinds of food to eat, so many different places to see. My parents have really distilled that in me.

One time, my sister was in a class and a guy was making a presentation about a trip that the school offered to go to Europe for a month. One of his arguments was that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. My sister later told me the story and our reactions were the same: there is nothing about traveling that is a once in a lifetime opportunity! We can travel anywhere, anytime (obviously with money and planning). I love that realization. Doesn't that make you want to hop on a plane and go somewhere? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hello! It's only been over 2 1/2 years since I last posted. Nothing really has changed between then and now... except most everything! :...