Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Twelve

A picture of something you love.

I obviously love my family. That's what this whole blog is all about. So instead of putting up a pic of my family like I've done before, I chose to place a picture of something that I love so much and helps my family. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has helped me in my life. It helps me to have knowledge and comfort in this crazy world that we all live in. I have come a long way in my life and it is because of this gospel. I have a true testimony of the truthfulness of this church. I know that it is true. I know that not everyone that may read this believes the same things I believe. And that's fine. You don't need to if you don't want to. But I know that its true and that feels me with so much joy. I truly love this church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hello! It's only been over 2 1/2 years since I last posted. Nothing really has changed between then and now... except most everything! :...