Sunday, May 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Eleven

A picture of something you hate.
I hate winter. Correction- I hate the cold! For a person that graduated college from the original ice-burg, it's really no surprise. There is nothing happy about snow, blizzards, ice, and all assortments of horrible winter-y things. The only good things that come from winter are hot chocolate, christmas, and snuggling in front of a fire. I would much rather be sweating in 95 degree weather than freezing in -20 degree weather (thanks for that, Rexburg). Okay, I didn't mean for this to sound quite so serious about my dislike for the winter, but I guess that's why I picked it for my post today. :) 

Happy Summer, everyone! Here are some pics of P-cakes enjoying the WARM weather....

P-cakes and Dashel looking longingly at the warm outside

She's a big cheese ball and she's happy that it's summer!

Hanging with her BFF's, the twins.

Look at that joy!

She's ready for football season! Really, she hates the feel of grass and this is her touching as little as possible...

Gross. Grass. Yucky.

Okay, P-cakes wasn't really enjoying summer so much at this point. But I thought it was a super cute pic. Summer still isn't soft if you fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hello! It's only been over 2 1/2 years since I last posted. Nothing really has changed between then and now... except most everything! :...