Tuesday, May 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Six

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Okay, I know that with Angelina Jolie you either love her or hate her. Well, I think she's great. And some of the reasons I would trade places with for a day: She's beautiful, obviously that'd be cool. She is completely financially stable which would be an amazing feeling I can't even imagine. She is married to Brad Pitt, hello! (P.S. I love Jordin. I love Jordin. I love Jordin.) :) She has beautiful children and has adopted some of them which i believe is amazing and think of maybe doing myself one day. She cares about other nations and takes efforts to help others. It would be cool to step into her shoes for a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hello! It's only been over 2 1/2 years since I last posted. Nothing really has changed between then and now... except most everything! :...