Friday, July 29, 2011

A Day in the Life of P-Cakes

Here's what Miss P-Cakes day consists of:

After breakfast, a little dress up is nice. 
 Make sure all my toys are there so I can play with all of them!
 Mom, really, enough of the pictures!
 Don't forget the fussing! I have to do that a little bit throughout the day. But I'm sure cute while I do!
 Up next, Lunch time! Mmm... I love me some mac and cheese with peas!
 I'm not so great about using a spoon though.
 A little more dress up! (She started putting them over her head, I just helped her with proper placement.) :)


Finally, it's bed time!
We went to check on her last night because she was breathing kind of funny. So this is what we saw. What a goofy sleeper! But she was comfortable, enough where she didn't wake when we took this pic!
So that's a day in the life of P-Cakes. Full of fun and adventures!

On another note, Tropical Storm Don has graced us with its presence. Luckily we won't get the brunt of it, just the side storms.

Welcome to Texas!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is sooo cute! Where are pictures of your new haircut?

    ReplyDelete

It's been a while...

Hello! It's only been over 2 1/2 years since I last posted. Nothing really has changed between then and now... except most everything! :...