Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thankfuls: Nov. 7th-Nov. 10th

Well, I guess I'm still not in the swing of blogging my thankfulness every day yet. Here we go!

November 7th: I am grateful for our little house. We are lucky that we get to live in a pretty decent three bedroom home and our bills are very minimal because I'm an on-site property manager. Jordin and I have lived in MANY different homes and this one is working out great. I just put up more pictures in the kids room because I haven't had time/other things going on and I just hadn't. So now that they have some pictures I just feel even more at home here even though we've lived here since August. This home really has been one of the biggest blessings for us this year.

November 8th: I am grateful for friends. We are blessed because we have had a lot of great friends in our lives. I surprised Jordin tonight with a date night to Kiwi Loco (his favorite!) and a movie (Mortal Instraments- based on a book series I love!) but the only way we ever get a date night is if we get a baby sitter. So.... dun dun dun! Tahlia to the rescue! She has been more of a family member than a friend (just ask P-cakes- she says it all the time) and we are so blessed with having her here  with us and I don't know what we're going to do when she graduates college and leaves!! Augh! But we are so thankful for ALL our friends!

November 9th: Thankful for spontaneous visits! Today Dad called and said mom was a little cabin feverish so they wanted to know if we were free to have them come visit! It was a great little spontaneous trip and we loved to have them for the weekend!

November 10th: I am grateful for the spirit. I know that I'm not always 'feeling it' at church and especially lately since Porter is such a handful. But today I made the effort to open up my mind and heart a little more and I was able to have a much more spiritual experience (at least for Sunday school, while Jordin had Porter in the hallway). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hello! It's only been over 2 1/2 years since I last posted. Nothing really has changed between then and now... except most everything! :...