Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Pics... Better late than never!

Yesterday I finally found the cord that plugs the camera into the computer so I can finally put some pictures up on the blog!  We had a wonderful Christmas. It was just us for the first time and we had a great time. Some of the fun gifts that we got: dolls, books, some camping gear, and I got a fun Kindle!
Here's Pailey with a stroller she got from her Great-Grandma Connor!
I am so proud of this tree! I love it. Although I am still vacuuming up pine needles...

We went on walks but it was a bit cold so we bundled her up tight!
Love this pic of her swingin'.
THEN, the day after Christmas Jody, Daren, and Dusty drove to see us! They actually drove all Christmas night to get there about 3:30 the next afternoon! They love us. :)

We went to the Houston Zoo and if you can take your eyes off the the wonderful toddler, you can see these crazy cows that they have in Africa. Look how long their horns are!!!

You should hear my monkey call to go with it! Ooo-Ooo-Ooo!

She loved the Antelope!

This is what we had to do so she could see some of the exhibits. 
We went to the Challenger 7 Memorial Park. I love this shot of P cakes and her Uncle Dusty.

They climb trees together.

So we took the frisbee to play with Dash and the wind whipped it into this MASSIVE thorny bush. Here the boys are trying to fish it out.

She's a natural model. Gorgeous!

Say Cheese!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo! Nana and Papa walking with P cakes! 


For New Years, we played games and had lots of food. Including this Eggnog Trifle!

Bon Apetite!
These next pics are ones I took yesterday. She was having fun sitting in the window, so I had to get pictures.
I love silhouettes.

Buds.

There really is no baby more cute than her!
Now it's back to the same-ol' life. I can't believe the holidays are over already. Pailey also went to the ER this year! Can you believe it!? The poor girl had a temp of 105 and so we had to take her. It ended up being a viral infection and she's fine now but it sure took a lot out of all of us! Hope the rest of the year goes well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are doing good! She sure is a cute one!

    ReplyDelete

It's been a while...

Hello! It's only been over 2 1/2 years since I last posted. Nothing really has changed between then and now... except most everything! :...