Friday, September 30, 2011

These are worth a thousand words.

Here is some pics of miss cutie-pants from the last week or so.
When my parents had a huge garage sale a couple weeks back, they sent us some stuff from the house. Here is a bunny suit for P-Cakes.

Look at the cute little bunny tail!

One of her new things is to put shoes on. (She's my daughter, go figure.)

These are what happen when I let her loose with pudding...

She's so happy!

There are a lot of great parks here and this is one of my favorite. She loves it too!


This was originally my teddy bear that I got from my grandparents miller for Christmas one year. She has claim on it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Hello! It's only been over 2 1/2 years since I last posted. Nothing really has changed between then and now... except most everything! :...